11 Years Manufacturer M06 spy camera for Frankfurt Manufacturers
11 Years Manufacturer M06 spy camera for Frankfurt Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Persisting in "High quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", now we have established long-term cooperation with consumers from equally overseas and domestically and get new and old clients' large comments for 11 Years Manufacturer M06 spy camera for Frankfurt Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Madrid , Oslo , France , With the highest standards of product quality and service, our goods have been exported to more than 25 countries like the USA, CANADA, GERMANY, FRANCE, UAE, Malaysia and so on.We're very pleased to serve customers from all over the world!
This is the second video review that I am doing about the Shunxinda (#Novatek) #GT300 Dash Camera.
Here are several links to purchase the item online:
https://goo.gl/TxI4l3 (Amazon US)
https://goo.gl/LjUlo8 (Amazon UK)
http://amzn.to/2uZpZ2a (Amazon Canada)
This video review includes answers to the most common questions that I was asked about this camera, plus a video test shot in FullHD (1080P), which is the highest resolution you can achieve with this camera.
Here is the first video review that I made about this camera:
The brand: Various (it is manufactured in different places, this one is “Shunxinda”).
The model: GT300
- Great value/money dash camera.
- Shoots video with sound in great quality.
- Very reliable from my experience (almost 1 year and keeps rolling).
- Rechargeable battery will last 2-3 minutes so it should always be plugged to the car charger.
- Memory card up to 32GB (Will not work with bigger capacity).
Q: “How much time can I record on this camera?”
A: Well, It depends in several factors:
1. Size of the memory card you choose to use (up to 32GB).
2. Quality of the files (up to 1080HD)
3. When you are choosing to drive – Daytime/Night (the exposure of light affects the size of the files).
Q: “Well, can you try to be more specific with the numbers?”
A: Of course I can – I am here to help you right?
So Here is a calculation I made for “how much time this camera can record on a single memory card”, regarding my experience for a specific definition of 720P (which is a fine quality):
Assuming you use 32GB memory card
2 Minuets video is of 720P is between 160-350 megabytes
So 32,000MB / 350MB * 2 Minuets = 180 Minutes approx. (3 hours), in the worst case (probably it will allow you more than 4 hours since day/night take different space).
Q: “Does this camera delete files automatically from the memory card when it is full”?
A: There are 2 ways for “how to empty the memory card”:
1. From the camera itself, you go to the menu of the video playback mode and choose to delete the files (you can delete a specific file or delete all the files at the same time).
2. You plug the memory card to your computer and choose to delete the files from it OR you format the memory card (This is what I chose to do until today and that is just fine for me).
* Update 03/07/2016 – According to “BIG Willie”, who watched this video, the camera does overwrite new videos over old files, so this feature does exist in this camera. I believe this is related to a newer firmware version used in the dash camera. Keep in mind it is possible to update the firmware version, try asking the seller about that if you can.
** I strongly recommend purchasing two memory cards for this camera, so you always can use one, and when it is full, you can switch between them.
Q: “Can the camera record videos while the screen is turned off?”
A: The camera has a “Screen Saver” mode which turns off the screen after several minutes, while it still records video.
Q: How do I turn on the “Night Mode” / “Night Vision” in the camera?
A: In order to operate the LED lamp you need to press the upper button on the left side. I did not use it much, since I was happy so far with the quality of the video at night, and I did not notice any difference when it’s turned on or not, but maybe I am missing something…
Q: Why the dash-camera’s built-in rechargeable battery doesnt work / runs out after several moments? (By the way, I did not plug it to the cigarette charger…).
A: From my experience so far with dash cameras, they all include a small built in rechargeable battery that is not meant to be used for a long period of time, so when you are shooting the videos while driving, it is intended to be connected to the cigarette charger. The battery is supposed to be used when the car is turned off and the movement sensor is activated, if you want to take it out of the car and take a snapshot of an SOS incident etc.
Here is a link to the user manual of this item:
Novatek mini car dvr camera dvrs full hd 1080p parking recorder video registrator night vision black box carcam dash cam GT300
For further questions about this video please comment about this video and I will do my best to answer you.
I invite you to:
- Like this video!
- Subscribe “Original Video Reviews” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/6ZYATi
- Subscribe “OVR Fashion” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/wk0IPH
- Subscribe “OVR Kids” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/tmaAfj
- Like my Facebook Page – https://goo.gl/ndUWsq
- Follow my Google+ page – https://goo.gl/kOTXTF
- Follow my Twitter account – https://goo.gl/0LdOHl
- Follow my Instagram account – https://goo.gl/FlaC9f
By Janet from Pakistan - 2015.02.04 14:13
The customer service staff's answer is very meticulous, the most important is that the product quality is very good, and packaged carefully, shipped quickly!
By Fanny from Saudi Arabia - 2016.03.07 13:42